Encore PAC school year is based on a ten month school period from September through June. Students may register for lessons at any time of the year. Every family is required to complete a Registration Form.
• Initial registration requires tuition payments for 1st and last month and a registration fee of $35.00 for a single registration, $50.00 for a family of 2 and $75.00 for a family of 3 or more. Registration fees are nonrefundable.
• Tuition is a yearly fee broken down into 10 monthly payments. No checks are allowed for tuition.
• Accounts not paid by the 10th of the month will incur a $25 late fee. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
• Students will not be able to participate in class if account is not current.
• If a student chooses to discontinue classes, the parent/guardian must fill out or email a letter of withdrawal to email@example.com by the 15th of the current month or the parent/guardian will be obligated to pay the next month’s tuition. You will then be entitled to a full refund for June's tuition if you have an account balance of "0."
• If you withdraw after January 6th, you will be required to pay an exit fee of $75.00.
• Correspondence will be via email or text. Encore does not invoice. Payments are due according to the monthly payment schedule.
• If you pay in advance a full year's tuition you will receive a 5% discount. This may only be paid in cash or check. There are no refunds on full year tuition payments. Only good in September.
• We do not issue refunds or credits due to vacation, injury, illness, or religious observation.
• Payment can be made with credit/debit card, or direct debit (ACH) from your checking account. Credit and debit cards this year will incur a 3% transaction fee.
No food, gum or drinks in the classrooms. There is no smoking anywhere in the studio.
Students and parents are responsible for checking bulletin boards and calendars frequently for important information, up coming events or programs.
A principle focus in the art of dance is discipline. Proper respect, courtesy and attention are expected. Parents are encouraged to discuss these rules with their children.
Any student who disrupts class will be given an initial warning and the parent will be notified. If the behavior continues, the student will be asked to leave class requiring a parent/teacher discussion before returning to class.
ENCORE PAC reserves the right to expel any student with consistently disruptive behavior, forfeiting the remainder tuition for the month and refunding previously paid tuition for June.
ENCORE PAC reserves the right to eliminate a class due to low enrollment. In the event this occurs the student will be referred to a comparable class. All class withdrawals and changes are required before January 6th.
Students are expected and encouraged to attend class on a regular basis. Missed classes affect personal progress as well as class progress.
Please show consideration to your teacher and arrive on time. Anyone arriving late to class may be asked not to take the class, or to leave. Please notify the studio In the event of an illness, in order for us to best determine a make-up.
Please notify the studio in the event of illness or absence in order to schedule a make-up class.
The make-up class must be taken within four weeks of the absence or the class and tuition fee will be forfeited. Missed classes can only be made up until April 30th.
You may withdraw from any or all classes at any time by giving written notice - or drop class form - to the office no later than the 15th of the month. If written notice is not received by the 15th you are obligated to pay the next month’s tuition.
If the student does not make up the class within the 3 week time period, the make up class is forfeited and no credits will be given.
Students are reminded of the importance of regular attendance to class. Between February and June all classes are working on different show choreography. Students who miss classes between March and June must schedule a paid private lesson to learn the missed choreography at the discretion of the teacher - since other routines will be worked on in comparable classes and the student will not be learning what has been missed in his/her class in a “regular make-up class”. This policy will be fair to all students - especially to the ones who have been attending class. Otherwise students that miss and do not schedule private make-ups will only dance in parts of the routine that the student has learned in class.
COSTUME PAYMENT POLICY
First costume deposit of $25.00 due October 15th, second costume deposit of $25.00 due January 15th, and the remaining balance on March 15th. Costume deposits are nonrefundable.
There are NO refunds for any reason for costumes that have been ordered including a class change. If a student withdraws from class and a recital costume has been ordered, you are responsible for the balance due on the costume.
Checks are only accepted for all other transactions. There is a $25.00 fee for bounced checks.
Please call us if you have any questions. Our phone number is (609) 641-3835